Welcome to ICORD!
International Conferences for
Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs
- The ICORD 2014 Annual Conference was held October 7-9, 2014 in Ede, The Netherlands. Presentations and reports will be available later on this website.
- The next annual meeting will be held in Mexico City in October 2015, part of the week of 12-17 Oct.
- The 1st ICORD Workshop ACCORD was held June 18 in Stockholm, Sweden
- Invitation for expressions of interest to host the 2016 and 2017 ICORD meeting
ICORD members are welcome to send their expression of interest to host the annual ICORD meeting 2016 to the Secretariat by email: email@example.com.
ICORD also welcomes expressions of interest for the annual ICORD meeting 2017. Please see further information in the following documents
Letter of intent ICORD annual meeting
Annual Meeting Proposal Submission Guidelines
- The abstracts from the ICORD 2013 meeting in St Petersburg were published online in the first issue of the RARE Journal, March 2014
- Reports from 8th ICORD meeting in St Petersburg, November 1-2, 2013 are available in English and Russian.
- ICORD Declaration for policy and action plans for rare diseases – The “ICORD Yukiwariso Declaration” (PDF)
- Go to web page
The ICORD mission is to improve the welfare of patients with rare diseases and their families world-wide through better knowledge, research, care, information, education and awareness.
ICORD is an International Society for all individuals active in rare diseases and/or orphan drugs, including health care, research, academic, industry, patient organizations, regulatory authorities, health authorities, and public policy professionals