Welcome to ICORD!
International Conferences for
Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs
- ICORD welcomes you to the Xth Annual Meeting ICORD 2015 in Mexico City 15-16 October 2015!
- A conference report and slide presentations from the ICORD 2014 Annual Conference, Oct 7-9, 2014 in Ede, The Netherlands, are available on the website.
- The abstracts from the ICORD 2014 meeting in Ede were published online in the RARE Journal, Vol 1, No 3 (2014)
- The next annual meeting will be held in Mexico City in October 2015, part of the week of 12-17 Oct.
- The 1st ICORD Workshop ACCORD was held June 18 in Stockholm, Sweden
*Invitation for expressions of interest to host the 2016 and 2017 ICORD meeting*
ICORD members are welcome to send their expression of interest to host the annual ICORD meeting 2016 to the Secretariat by email: email@example.com.
ICORD also welcomes expressions of interest for the annual ICORD meeting 2017. Please see further information in the following documents
Letter of intent ICORD annual meeting
Annual Meeting Proposal Submission Guidelines
- ICORD Declaration for policy and action plans for rare diseases – The “ICORD Yukiwariso Declaration” (PDF)
- Go to web page
The ICORD mission is to improve the welfare of patients with rare diseases and their families world-wide through better knowledge, research, care, information, education and awareness.
ICORD is an International Society for all individuals active in rare diseases and/or orphan drugs, including health care, research, academic, industry, patient organizations, regulatory authorities, health authorities, and public policy professionals